Sunday, September 14, 2008

Senior Performing Group

So about two weeks ago i had tryouts for this Peforming Group that my dance teacher Sarah Dayley came up with. Pretty much its like we go to compattitions and preform. We dont acutally compete in the compations we just perform exhibitions. There are two groups one is called the Senior group and the other the Junior group. And maybe we get to travel to some close states and preform there. I was so happy when my mom said that I could do it. Now its been about two weeks since the tryouts. And we are now working on a routine from the browdway musical "Annie". I love the routine because its just so chessey. And of course me and the other girs in the group gotta be cheesey to pull it off. Right now the only hard part has been getting time to go out and get sponsers. Im so happy that i can do it. I love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: