Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Dads work pinic



Yesterday my whole family went to my dads work pinic that they have every year. This year was really fun because thus year they had a rock wall blow up thing that you would climb up. The first time i did it I was almost to the top but i wanted to get down but of course my dad says "Cassidy if you dont climb to the top of the wall then when we get home you are going straight outside and picking up dog poop". So of course that motivated me to climb tho the top. Then once I got down i wanted to go right back up. The only down side to yesterday was that i came home with three burns from the blow up toys. But of course i get those every year. Another one of my favorites was this one where you have a vest on and a rope connected and you run and try to stick a bag with velcro on to the highest number that you can. And then once you go as far as you can go then it pulls you back. I thought that oen was really fun. Also when we got there a lady gave us a ticket and she said to keep it becasue later on in the day they would do a drawing for a free ITouch. So once she told us that me and kenndy started to argue of whih one of us would get the ITouch. And of course my dad had no idea what an ITouch was. My dad said" Hey we might not win so stop arguing on whos gonna get it". Of course we didnt win it. But boy did kenneyd and I get worked up about it. After the pinic we went the river close by and got in the water that day was a blast.

1 comment:

Heidi Rushing said...

so glad to see you post again! I really enjoyed reading about your take on our fun day. I am so glad you didn't have to pick up poop too - it would had fun to see dad not make it to the top and have to pick up poop though!